Scroll down for a listing of courses offered at various TESDA schools established through the enactment of Republic Act No. 7796 otherwise known as the “Technical Education and Skills Development Act of 1994″, which was signed into law by President Fidel V. Ramos on August 25, 1994. This Act aims to encourage the full participation of and mobilize the industry, labor, local government units and technical-vocational institutions in the skills development of the country’s human resources. Click on the icon on the right column of the table for the course description.
Click on SCHOOLS/INSTITUTIONS for a listing by region and contact information of TESDA learning centers.
Hereunder are learning resources, e.g., relevant YouTube videos and other links where available, for selected courses:
Music (Piano and Guitar)
- Guitar: (From Cheap Guitar Zine)
Acoustic Guitar Lessons
Basic guitar chords for songs The basics of guitar strumming–with thumb, fingers, and picks How to Play your favorite Songs
- Beginner Guitar Chords: A Major
- C Major Scale on Electric Guitar
- E Harmonic Minor Scale, Part I
- E Harmonic Minor Scale, Part II
- Guitar Chord Magic: Lesson One: a Guide to Cool Chords And Progressions
- Acoustic Fingerstyles
- Dust in the Wind, Intro
- Heaven Beside You Guitar Riff
- Midnight Rider Guitar Chords
- Mr. Jones Guitar chords
- Patience Guitar chords
- Peace of Mind Guitar chords, Intro
- Rhiannon Part I, Guitar Chords
- Rhiannon Part II, Lead Guitar
- She Talks To Angels Intro
- She Talks To Angels Part I
- Signs by Tesla
- Sweet Child O Mine Chords
- You’ve Got a Friend Part I
- You’ve Got a Friend Part II
- You’ve Got a Friend Part III
- Wonderwall Part I
- Wonderwall Part II
- Country Guitar Lesson
- Country Guitar Licks
- Dukes Of Hazzard Solo, Pt. 1
- Dukes Of Hazzard Solo, Pt. 2
- Kenny Rogers – Love Will Turn You Around
- Cannonball Run intro
- A Minor Pentatonic Extended
- Back in Black Guitar Solo
- Backwards Guitar
- Black Hole Sun Guitar Riff
- Cyndi Lauper’s Time After Time
- Dirty Deeds: Guitar Solo Exercise
- Drop A# Tuning
- Guitar Method: In the Style of Stevie Ray Vaughan – 50 Blazing Riffs
- Iron Man Chords
- The Jimi Hendrix Experience: Learn to Play the Songs From Are You Experienced
- Johnnie B. Goode Intro
- John Petrucci – Rock Discipline
- Neon Guitar Chords, Advanced
- Play Misty For Me, Jazz Guitar
- Sweet Child O Mine: Solo Close-ups, Part I
- Sweet Child O Mine Intro Part I
- Sweet Child O Mine Intro Part II
- Sweet Child O Mine Solo Complete
- Sweet Child O Mine Solo Part I
- Sweet Child O Mine Solo Part II
- Tascam Guitar Trainer
- Lesson #1: Subjects covered: Very basics of piano, finger numbers, names of keys, C major scale, finger tuck, (song) Twinkle little star.
- Lesson #2: Subjects covered: Whole tones & Semi tones, Major scale TTSTTTS, Sharps and Flats, G major scale, Definition of Octave, Intervals.
- Lesson #3: Subjects covered: Triads, Inversions, Tonic and Dominate, 4 note Chords, Solid and Broken Chords, D major, A little extra talking about Sharps and Flats.
- Lesson #4: Subjects covered: Note Values, Time Signatures, Basic Clapping + exercises.
- Lesson #5: Subjects covered: Clefs, Staff, Reading sheet music, Intro to ledger lines.
- Lesson #6: Subjects covered: Sheet music: Intervals, Sharps, Flats, Naturals, Dynamics, Musical Italian Terms, Staccato, Legato, Ties
- Lesson #7: Subjects covered: How the Piano Works, Showing my grand piano opened up and explaining the parts and what they do. This includes, soundboard, pin block, cast iron frame, action, dampers, and more.
- Lesson #8: Subjects covered: Minor scales, The rules for : Natural minor, harmonic minor, melodic minor, and the explanation of where they come from.
- Lesson #9: Subjects covered: Key signatures, How to draw a circle of fifths.
- Lesson #10: Subjects covered: Chromatic scale, Blues scale, Hands together scales, Penta tonic scale, Contrary motion.
- Lesson #11: Subjects covered: How to learn songs, for any instrument, this should increase the speed at which you learn songs, or at least help you understand the steps.
- Lesson #12: Subjects covered: An awesome super helpful Chromatic chord learning exercise!
- Lesson #13: Subjects covered: How to transpose. To move a melody up or down. Stem direction, how to know which way the stems go.
- Lesson #14: Subjects covered: Time signatures, rests, clapping, strong and weak beats, duple & compound time. Mostly rhythmic topics.
- Lesson #15: Subjects covered: Scale degrees, and their functions. Dominate function chords, chord symbols, Intro to Harmony.
- Lesson #16: Subjects covered: Using your ear to recognize intervals. Hear the intervals in your head. This should help you play by ear.
- Lesson #17: Subjects covered: Relaxing Your Physical Posture, the correct way to sit at the piano, and get the most of your motions into the piano. (Important lesson)
- Lesson #18: Subjects covered: The mental approach to playing piano well. This lesson should help you relax your mind and give you much better results. (Super important lesson)
- Lesson #19: Subjects covered: Rules for good Sight reading.
- Lesson #20: Subjects covered: Intermediate-advanced, rhythm, clapping and exercises. Adds, triplet, doted notes, and more.
- Lesson #21: Subjects covered: Arpeggios, Octaves, how to play them.
- Lesson #22: Subjects covered: Trills, mordents, turns, and ornamentation. Basically those quick little notes and squiggly lines you see in your sheets.
- Lesson #23: Subjects covered: Expressing emotion into your playing.
- Lesson #24: Subjects covered: Lesson on Metronome. Learning how to use it to keep your playing steady.
- Lesson #25: Subjects covered: General Overview of Music history. Know how we got to where we are in music! This helps for playing stylistically correct.
- Lesson #26: Subjects covered: Polyrhythms. Learn how to play 3 vs 2 & 3 vs 4.
- Lesson #27: Subjects covered: Cadences, Perfect, Plagal, Imperfect, Deceptive. It’s like musical punctuation! Also, you get to hear how they sound.
- Lesson #28: Subjects covered: Modulation, and applied dominate chords. Learning to shift keys in your compositions.
- Lesson #29: Subjects covered: How to play Fur Elise (easy part) tutorial.
- Lesson #30: Subjects covered: Harmony 101. Intro to harmony! Voice leading, choral writing.
- Lesson #31: Subjects covered: Structural Annyalisis. learning Binary form, Symmetrical, Asymmetrical, Rounded Binary, and Ternary Form. Great for learning how your pieces are built.
- Lesson #32: Subjects covered: Playing leaps across the keyboard. With and without looking. This should help you play without stopping and looking as much.
- Lesson #33: Subjects covered: Alberti Bass pattern. a LH broken pattern to play chords, popular in most music.
- Lesson #34: Subjects covered: Hanon, a finger centric exercise book, used to strengthen the fingers and make them much stronger and faster! This lesson should give you things to practise to help you improve your technique.
- Lesson #35: Subjects covered: More advanced scales, scales in 3rds, 6ths, formula patterns, polyrhythm scales, repeated note scales.
- Lesson #36: Subjects covered: How to perform for an audience. Mental techniques, physical techniques, and preparation.
- Lesson #37: Subjects covered: Teach your kids how to play piano. Techniques to teach your kids what you know about piano. Idea’s how to interest your kids in piano, motivate them, and even games to play with them!
- Lesson #38: Subjects covered: Rolled Chords, this covers where you’d use them, how to play them, etc.
- Lesson #39: Subjects covered: Pedaling, reasons for pedaling, what we use it for. Demonstration of with vs without pedal. Different techniques.
- Lesson #40: Subjects covered: How to learn piano online. This lesson is for motivation and direction to self teach yourself piano. (If you ask me this lesson should be at the very beginning! I didn’t think of doing it until the end though!)
- Pharmacy Technicians Job Description
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Pharmacist Career Information : Pharmacist Job Description
- Pharmacist Interview
Regular – Competency Based Curriculum (CBC) – 206 Files
PGMA-TWSP – Competency Based Curriculum (CBC) – 10 Files
TITLE FILE SIZE Finishing Course for Call Center Agents
Date Posted: 3/2/2007 1:40:05 PM
118.272 kb CBC – SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT – COBOL
Date Posted: 10/13/2006 10:02:46 AM
99.84 kb CBC – ASSISTANT 2D ANIMATOR 285.696 kb CBC – FINISHING COURSE FOR LEGAL TRANSCRIPTION 80.896 kb CBC – GMAW NC II 240.128 kb CBC – PROFESSIONAL 3D ANIMATOR 186.368 kb CBC – Slaughtering Operations NC II 520.257 kb CBC – SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT – JAVA 125.44 kb CBC – SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT – ORACLE 83.456 kb CBC – SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT- MICROSOFT.NET 133.632 kb Arlen Roth